Sometimes it's hard to be yourself. When you give attention to what people may think of you.
I'm kinda tired. I have so much to do and I want to experience lots of things and discover and dream and love and be amazed by all the good things in this world.You know people just like to put you in a box and they like to think they know you and know all your personality traits.
They may think I'm predictable, because I acted a certain way but they don't know anything about me.
They just see what I show them and what I show them is not much, because they're not worth seeing the real me.
Because they judge too much and sometimes it hurts. And because I want to be around people who can be genuinely nice and open-minded and accepting. I'm letting you go to continue my quest.
2 comments:
Yay you go girl!!!
Thank you Areeba :)
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment, and I hope you enjoyed reading my blog.
Hope to see you around again :)