This may be one of my favorite quote from the book. The fault in our stars have been a big source of inspiration for me and a lot of people.Life is short. Don't be afraide to live. Don't be afraide to fall. Create opportunities. Go for what you want and for what you dream of. Nothing is gonna change if you just sit there. Just start somewhere.
I've been seeing life from a very different perspective lately. I started to enjoy the smallest things and do things I thought I will never be able to do. Because I decided too, like Augustus said. I'm proud. I've changed and I like it. I've grown. Even if I still have some way to go, I will take the time to enjoy the view now. I'm hopeful. Like the kid I was...and still be.
“He shook his head, just looking at me.
"What?" I asked.
"Nothing," he said.
"Why are you looking at me like that?"
Augustus half smiled. "Because you're beautiful. I enjoy looking at beautiful people, and I decided a while ago not to deny myself the simpler pleasures of existence.”
― John Green
Bye for now blogsphere, xoxo.
2 comments:
THIS IS JUST SO SO SO BEAUTIFUL!
I am going to write a poem on it, wish me luck, girl! :')
To Noor: YAY happy you liked it!! I can't wait to read it :)!!!!!
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment, and I hope you enjoyed reading my blog.
Hope to see you around again :)