In a triangle love story I always end up loving the one who doesn't get the girl or the guy. Why? I don't know. Maybe because I like to think that I can understand them. I couldn't not like Choi Young Do's character in my favorite korean drama called The Heirs. The bad guy fell in love with the good girl. But he was an a***** and she loved another one who happens to be his ex-best friend.
I was looking for quotes and pictures of this guy from the drama and I found very touching ones. I wanted to try something I never did before and so I wrote a thing and I guess it's a poem inspired from the pictures that I found. You'll find the pics just below the poem. Enjoy x
Let me get you
Everyday I wish that you were mine.
I couldn't help but fell in love with you.
I fell hard and you wasn't here to catch me.
You had another lover.
I've never learned about love,
but I've been loved and I've been lonely.
I make you trip only so I can catch you're hand.
Excuse my ways, I'm desperately trying.
But you just don't let me get you.
I don't know when I got hurt,
but it's still not healing.
I don't know how to cope with the scars in my heart.
Girl, you got me bleeding.
I'm sad when you're gone,
happy when you're back.
Baby, say yes.
Want to run away with me?
Hope you guys enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed writing it :) I was very inspired by Choi Young Do character and story. Uuuuh my baby is so cute! I really recommend you to watch this drama! I think of doing this kind of creative things more often.
Take care,
xoxo

2 comments:
I loved this post! I've never heard of the korean drama 'The Heairs' before but I will definitely look it up now since I love romance and heartbreak stories! Your poem is really beautiful and it somehow feels like it could be the lyrics to a song.
Noire Beau
Thank you Tife :)You shouls watch it it's really good.
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment, and I hope you enjoyed reading my blog.
Hope to see you around again :)