Hey guys! How are you doing?
It's been sooo long (well four months actually) since I've wrote a blog post. And here I am back a it! I've missed my blog and blogging and sharing things and talking with my blogging buddies. My blog is back with a new look and a new url (I may do a post to explain this new url) and as you can see my blog wears the beautiful colors of Autumn. You have to know that I am obsessed about Fall. Yeah.
College has officially started a week ago and the next week things are going dooown. I will have lots of things to blog about so stay tuned guys.
Today I wanted to do a fun tag to start with that I found in this nice blog.
1) What are your 3 fun things to do?
Read a good book. Go shopping. Go to fun places with friends/family. You know just chill.
2) What are 3 of your favorite colors?
Black, beige, grey.
3) What are your 3 favorites quotes?
"You're not a failure if you don't make it; you're a success because you try." - Susan Jeffers
"Feel the fear and do it anyways." - Susan Jeffers
"In this life, no state is eternal. If it's paintful, be patient, it will change.If it's pleasurable, don't get attached, it will change." - Yasmin Mogahed
4) Are you addicted to YouTube?
Um yes. Someone help me.
5) What are 3 of your favorite shows on TV or YouTube or both?
Teen Wolf, Awkward and uuuum The Heirs (it's a korean drama).
6) What are 3 qualities you like in a best friend?
Good listeners. Encouraging. Loyal.
7) Do you like your name?
Yes I like it. Just in case my real name is not Nahye guys it was just a nickname for my blog.
8) If you have the choice to pick your own name, what will it be?
I wouldn't change it, but you know what I would pick a weird and original name. Yeah.
9) What is your fantasy dream?
I would be a successful filmmaker on youtube or wathever like JacksGap. Yo that sounds soo good.
10) Do you wear makeup?
Yes I do. It's weird 'cause I wasn't used to wear makeup on a daily basis. I wear a bit of eyeliner, blush and I fill my eyebrows (it's my new thang).You know what!! Tomorrow I ain't wearing makeup!
11) If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?
It would defenitely be a self-help book! And I'm very bad at choosing titles which is a struggle for every blog post soo I really don't know.
12) What makes you cry?
Uhm I don't know. Sad things I guess. I can easily relate to people's feelings and sometimes I can be very sensetive...
13) What makes you angry?
Injustice. Racism. Selfishness.
14) What makes you happy?
Family. Friends. Health. Love. Learning. Faith. Peace.
15) What is "Fangirling?"
Me lol.
16) What are your 3 favorites snacks?
Ok so I am a salty person, so my snacks are more like dishes
17) What are your 3 favorite foods?
Pizza. Lasagna. and anything with more cheese.
18) What are your 3 favorite drinks?
Orange juice. Water. uhhmm Idk.

2 comments:
Nahye! Where have you been! I would search for your blog and your insta and you were MIA! Im gonna follow your new blog new! I missed you hun!
Jenan
http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/
Thanks Jenan <3
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment, and I hope you enjoyed reading my blog.
Hope to see you around again :)