Tuesday, 17 February 2015

GET TO KNOW ME || 100 QUESTIONS NO ONE ASKS


1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?

Um closed...why will I let it open?
 
2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?

Never.
 
3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?


tucked in.
 
4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?


Uh noo
 
5:Do you like to use post-it notes?

Yesss I love them. I always write insprational quotes on it and stick them in front of me at my desk.

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?

Nope.

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?

Bees I guess.

8:Do you have freckles?

um nope.

9:Do you always smile for pictures?
Not always, like I do silly faces sometimes

10:What is your biggest pet peeve?

I don’t even know what that means lol wait google translator I need you…Um when people are disrespectful like they own the world

11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?

Uhm no that’s too boring

12:Have you ever peed in the woods?

Yes I guess, when I was little 

13:What about pooped in the woods?

Nooo way! Never! ew

14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?

Ow yeeeah

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?

No really

16:How many people have you slept with this week?

0+0=0

17:What size is your bed?

Single bed?

18:What is your Song of the week?

Reflection by Fith harmony…..boy I ain’t talking’bout I’m talkingWith OWN reflection!!

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?

Uhhhm Yeah I guess, but very light pink then.

20:Do you still watch cartoons?

Of course. My last one Big Hero 6…Best movie EVVERRR

21:Whats your least favorite movie?

I dunno...Hugo Cabret

22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?

In my closet? Lol so original

23:What do you drink with dinner?

Water.

24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?


Mayonnaise!! yumy

25:What is your favorite food?

My mom's food ;)

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?

Every inspirational movies, positive movies, funny movies, Girls movies…and all that stuff

27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?

My mom..muaah I love my mommy

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?

Never

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?

Astaghfiru’llah! jk Never lol

30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?

My fictional letter to hogwarts…no I’m lying (I wrote it tho) it was for boring stuff.

31:Can you change the oil on a car?

Nope

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?

Nah

33:Ever ran out of gas?

Yess, but I wasn’t driving. And it was scary as heck!!

34:Favorite kind of sandwich?

I’m a food lover, I’m open to anything that tastes good. I can’t choose.

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?

Cereals, pain au chocolat, orange juice (love orange juice), eggs

36:What is your usual bedtime?

Midnight to 1 am

37:Are you lazy?

Ha I was boooorn lazy

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?

Pocahontas and a witch

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?

Dog! Dragon is cooler tho

40:How many languages can you speak?

Arabic, English, French, I’m working on my German, Korean and Turkish :)

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?


Nope... you can find everything on the Internet baby

42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?

Legos? Not really a big fan of both

43:Are you stubborn?

When I know I’m right yep!!

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?

Jimmy Fallon

45:Ever watch soap operas?

Yees

46:Are you afraid of heights?

Um not really

47:Do you sing in the car?

I will sing when I’ll have my own car

48:Do you sing in the shower?

Yep!! Not always tho. I think about life a lot tho

49:Do you dance in the car?

Sometimes.

50:Ever used a gun?

What?

51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?

In middle school

52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?

I love musicals… High school musical is my bae...and Zac Efron too ;)

53:Is Christmas stressful?

What? Not for meh

54:Ever eat a pierogi?

Whats that?....Oh yes (thanks google).

55:Favorite type of fruit pie?

I don’t really like fruit pies, but I guess apple pie.

56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?

Fashion designer, Business woman, Film-maker, Singer, Actress, Model…

57:Do you believe in ghosts?

Nope

58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?

Yesss

59:Take a vitamin daily?

Yes Magnesium, but not daily

60:Wear slippers?

Yep

61:Wear a bath robe?

Um no, I prefer the big toile

62:What do you wear to bed?

Pyjamas?

63:First concert?

Never been to

64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?

Don't have any of these where I live...but I'll say Target..lol

65:Nike or Adidas?

Nike? I don’t really like big brands which exploits humans

66:Cheetos Or Fritos?

Cheetos.. and cheese flavor please

67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?

Sunflower seeds...yo I'm arab they mah thang

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?

Never

69:Ever take dance lessons?

From youtube? Yes lol

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?

Um not really, but I want him to be interesting, like I’d prefer that he doesn't have a too technical job. I prefer more like artistic job, or maybe in the entrepreneurship…

71:Can you curl your tongue?

Yes

72:Ever won a spelling bee?


Um nope, but I'm good at it

73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?

Uum no…don’t remember

74:Own any record albums?

No

75:Own a record player?

Why you gotta be so mean?...No :/

76:Regularly burn incense?

my mom does sometimes….but I prefer bkhour

77:Ever been in love?

Not really…I had some crushes but nothing serious… I don’t need boys now!!

78:Who would you like to see in concert?

Uum Yuna. One direction (but I can’t handle the crowd soo I won’t go even if I could), Taylor swift, Demi Lovato…that’s it

79:What was the last concert you saw?

Never been to a concert

80:Hot tea or cold tea?

Cold tea

81:Tea or coffee?

Tea

82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?


Snickerdoodles ..num num

83:Can you swim well?

Hahahahahaha(crying inside)….no….deep water is my nightmare!!

84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?

Yep

85:Are you patient?

It depends on the person I'm being patient for or the thing

86:DJ or band, at a wedding?

DJ

87:Ever won a contest?

Um,no

88:Ever have plastic surgery?

No I’m perfect lol jk

89:Which are better black or green olives?

Green olives all the way!!

90:Can you knit or crochet?


Nope

91:Best room for a fireplace?

The living room

92:Do you want to get married?

Yes inshallah

93:If married, how long have you been married?

I said I'm Not married

94:Who was your HS crush?

Umm what? ...okk..the little boy (who's not little anymore) I tell you about in the last question ;)

95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?

Nope

96:Do you have kids?

Yes 6 kids

97:Do you want kids?

Yes 6 more

98:Whats your favorite color?

Umm I like purple, blue, pastel colors, black

99:Do you miss anyone right now?

Yes my sister and my brother

100: Something that happened to you in middle school? 

My brain memory is sooo weak, that I have no idea. Oh I knooow! I have something funny. Well it was a morning,  I was super late for school (I was in 3rd grade I think), and then when I arrived there was this boy in my group who gave me a card with a baby face on it as a gift, aand I was soo disoriented cause 1) I was late and 2) it’s was the first time that a boy gave me a gift, and I was in my head like whaaat, and then I yelled at the poor boy “LEAAAVE ME ALOOONE” “I DON’T WANT iiiiit” lol. I wish I am the tough girl I was back then haha

Hope you enjoyed reading this tag guuys ;) it’s was quite long tho

Salam xoxo



16 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this tag, I did it myself too! I also love big hero 6! Best movie I've seen in a while!

nahye said...

thanks hun :) big hero 6 is da bomb!!

Noor Unnahar said...

I read them all, love getting to know you more :) I just noticed your new design, it looks FAB!
Noor's Place

Kadzo said...

O em geee!I loveedddddd this!Lool!I laughed all the way.ALL.DAH.WAY!!!!and Yuna is my gurrrlllllll! :P

nahye said...

Haha thanks your soo funny!! Love you

nahye said...

Thank you :) Oh happy that you liked it <3

Kai Darul said...

hahaha. Had fun reading. So you are eyeing for a dozen kids huh? loooooool.

www.lilpink.info

nahye said...

lol yes 12 kids please haha and I can't even handle myself

Kim said...

I used to count my step because sometimes I was too bored walking. LOL.

Follow my adventures!
Oncejapanatime.blogspot.com

Lena H. said...

i just sat down and read this with my bowl of cereal, i enjoyed reading all your answers I could defiantly see your personality shining through some of your answers :) !!!
oh and i was Pocahontas and a witch for Halloween when i was little too! i found that similarity funny :)

Lena xox

nahye said...

thanks hun' !! I missed you :) Ooh you were pocahontas too thats so coool!!

Fatima K said...

I cut out coupons and sometimes never use them! Then I go through my purse and find them later and check them away. You speak so many languages! Thats really good and can open so many doors for you in the future :D x

Kay R. said...

These question are hilarious!!! Have you ever peed in the woods? Your answers were equally hilarious let me tell you! My favourite food is my mums food as well! :)

Elle Sees said...

omg i was working on these questions too! like i'll do a couple of questions and save it in my drafts. loved learning more about you. first timer right here!

nahye said...

thanks for stopping by :)

nahye said...

haha thank you

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, and I hope you enjoyed reading my blog.
Hope to see you around again :)