Thursday, 25 December 2014

Hey boy...I like your style

Hey guuuys. How are your holidays? Time is passing so faaast, I alerady have only one week left of holidays. I have so much homeworks, but I didn't open a single book to revise for my exams. I'll work probably after this post...I mean I'll try. No seriously!
Anyways, this today's post is a bit different from what I used to talk about. I'm gonna talk about fashion. Boys fashion. I made a small collage of the boys clothes that I like, and for this collage I searched for Harry Styles and Austin Butler pictures because they kind of have the style I looked for. This style of clothes is pretty much simple, and that's why I like it. A pair of black (skinny) jeans, and a nice shirt or T-shirt. I also like the jackets here. Why don't boys at my college dress up like this? Yeahh..whatever...


Hey you! What's your favorite outfit from this collage? (and between us who's cuter?)

-xoxo Nahye.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Harry's cuter! Sorry, Austin! :D
I'm exactly like you, one week has passed and I haven't opened a single book. So I can totally relate to that situation! And I agree with you, I wish boys at my college would dress like that as well. But that's not gonna happen.. .:(
That post is EXACTLY my cup of tea. More posts like that one, pleaseee! And thank you so much for sharing!:)

Laura | Blonde and Cupcakes

nahye said...

Thanks hun for your comment :) haha you're funny! Yees I plan to do more of these. I'm glad you liked it <3

Unknown said...

Harry is a sexy man! And I love his outfits all the time!

nahye said...

haha I can see that Harry is winning this battle :)

Areeba said...

And I am just like,"Why boys around me NEVER dress like them?"

nahye said...

Yes! exactly :)

Noor Unnahar said...

HARRYHARRYHARRYHARRY all the way. Haha!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, and I hope you enjoyed reading my blog.
Hope to see you around again :)