Sunday, 31 August 2014

Back to school || Mood update: Ugh


 
Sooo some of you have already started school or work, and I feel so depressed trying to write this post. Ok....as you can see in the title I am not that much excited about going back to school, which is just in few days for me. I am the kind of person who is sad and who's gonna miss everyone even the people I don't personally know at the end of the school year, and then I am also the one who doesn't want to see anybody from school and who want nothing to do with school at the end of summer. Well well.
My second year of college is gonna be a bit difficult for me. This year we're supposed to do two months of internship in a company relevant to my studies. Aaand I think that I will have to take off my hijab during the interviews and even during the internship, because there is still too much close minded people in the society we live in.
This year is also gonna be the first time that I'll be wearing hijab at school which is pretty exciting for me and a bit stressing, because nobody from my college knows that I'm wearing it yet. Wonder how the first day will be....Being the only hijabi in my section I expect a lot of stares. And I hate stares. Well we'll see.

I guess everyone has these things that help them to hold out until the weekend, and I have mines too. Most of the times I have my favorite TV shows that I watch during the weekend, or a book I planned to read, you know. Le me just tell you what kind of shows I watch, cause I want so :)
Umm I like Teen Wolf, like this show is the BOMB! Ok I have to calm down. Alright, there's also a show named Awkward which is about a girl who has a blog diary and...Ok I should stop writing and just go to sleep, cause it's like 1 am right now, and my mom's gonna throw my computer through the window if I don't  ( :p just kidding).

xoxo, Nahye.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

TEEN WOLF IS LIFE!! MY FAVE SHOW! And girl I feel ya, school is hell! Inshallah we will get through this year hopefully!

nahye said...

YEEEY I loooove it too!!!! The cast is just amazing :') Omg I'm gonna cry
Yeah inshallah sis', WE WILL INSHALLAH, I believe in us ;) haha

Lena H. said...

i love teen wolf and awkward!!! and try your best to keep the hijab on, imagine the feeling of success youll have if you accomplish everything while keeping it on! :D but you know what is best for you and inshallah Allah will guide you to make the right decision and with or without the hijab im sure you will be successful at your internship, best of luck and keep us updated :D <3

zuhura hassan said...

Aww? May Allah make it easy for you habibti :') i know how anxious you can get when taking the decision of wearing hijab. Just pray and make dua that Allah makes it easy for you. Believe me when you Trust in Him, He will surprise you in many ways. SubhanAllah. Yes, it is going to be a liitle difficult, but that difficulty is what will get you to Paradise in sha Allaah
I wish you all the best and may Allah be with you ♡
Zuhkey x

nahye said...

thank you sis' for your comment, I really appreciate it :)
Sure I will keep you updated haha, it's always good to know that someone is reading

Love you xx

nahye said...

thank you habibtii haha :)
your comments make me feel so much better, because I know that all of you can understand what I feel now :')
Take care sis' and may Allah bless you

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, and I hope you enjoyed reading my blog.
Hope to see you around again :)