Tuesday, 13 October 2015

Socializing...How?

Afficher l'image d'origine



New people. New faces. New names. What? Is it happening again? This year again? I want this year to be different. I can just stay in my place, OR I can go totally crazy and be an extrovert and socialize with people. Yeah good idea for an introvert like me.

I hoped that this year was gonna be different, but this is how it was this morning: Everyone had something to say and they were all smilling and joking and stuff, and I was just sitting here during the break looking at them and at my phone screen in an uncomfortable chair for a coming lecture of 3 hours long. I thought "this year better not be like that". This summer I promised myself that this year is gonna be different.

Yes you are reading the struggles of a 20 years old girl in her first days in a new college. I thought at this age I would be someone who can easily approach people and be spontaneous and you know socialize. This has always been a struggle for me. I have to make this year different.

Goodnight blogsphere.

3 comments:

Noor Unnahar said...

GO AND SOCIALIZE!
I've been extrovert all my life, but I still feel dizzy jumping into new opportunities or talking to new people. It happens to all of us. It's not just you or your introvert-ness. Go ahead buddy, it's gonna be a good start (:

nahye said...

Noor: I know I have to try ugh I will inshallah Thanks buddy ;)

Beauty beybi said...

Fantastic review!!
I'd love to follow each other - I follow you now on GFC, could you follow me back? <3

Hugs & Kisses

http://beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr/

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, and I hope you enjoyed reading my blog.
Hope to see you around again :)