So today's post is a bit different and I'm really excited about the outfit and the pictures I took for it. I bought new close lately and did a mix with some oldies to have a satisfying outfit. It's basicaly a black and white + (grey) outfit, (and Black is my new obsession right now!!!), with a colorful hijab. The hijab, the black bag and the grey shirt are the new ones. I bought them at Primark (cause' primark is bae), and I have to say that I fell in LOVE with the shirt. As you can see it's longer on both sides and its material is perfect for spring/summer. And The black bag? Can we take a moment please? I looove it!!
So I felt like modeling today lol, and wanted to share with you this outfit. My mom saw me all dressed up and asked where I was going :) "No mommy I just wanna take some pictures love you".
Hope you guys enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed doing it :) See you next my loves Bye bye!!





7 comments:
You look great :)
Primark, you've got to love it!
Neeny x
neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks Neeny :) Yeah Primark is da best!! lol
Your scarf is so chic. I LOVE your outfit girl!
Thanks Noor :)
I love your black and white shirt!!
Really awesome outfit, I specially love the design of the scarf, so lovely! xx
Her Place at the Universe
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment, and I hope you enjoyed reading my blog.
Hope to see you around again :)