
I have so much more important things to do than go on my blog and start a new post. Like revising for my upcoming maths exam, gaaah. But my feelings are important too right? These last days I've been quite present on social media like tumblr, Insta and here. I had things to say. These platforms became my escape.
My escape where I can get ride of these thoughts I can't stop think of. I always thought that I never had my teenage crisis, cause as a teenager I was pretty okay. I think I'm having it now really lol.
I don't know what to do, like I was this girl great at school, with good grades and super motivated and ambitious...but now? I can't find any motivation. I like to take my time to learn something I love, and discover little by little, and I feel that the college system is soo oppressive, like it doesn't let you learn things by your own. They give tons of lessons, and they're like "learn this, you have a exam next month". For me the exams and the grades I have don't reflect the intellect of the person. They're too superficial. I have to be honest, I'm an average student and I like certain subjects I'm studying, and I will try to do something in the field I like inshallah, but I think I'll take more time than the others. Well...I guess.
I have many ideas of post guys, and I'm very happy about it because I decided to be more personnal about my feelings and life in general. I know I'm not the only one having insecurities and fears and stuff like that, and that's why I want to share that, so I can help other girls, like online people helped me when I was having a bad day because of negative thoughts.
See you guys soon.
Take care, xoxo.

4 comments:
I love this post! I feel exactly what you're going through, especially with school. I'm graduating this year and I cant wait because I cannot stand being in school anymore. But I cant help but see the disappointment when I tell people Im not continuing to law school. I cant do school anymore, I hate it and I've lost all motivation but that doesnt mean I can find another career and kick ass at it! I just wish people understood more. Anyway love this post and I believe in you sis! Thanks for commenting on my blog earlier too, it was really nice to see a familiar face!
Jenan
Insecurities and fears, I have them too. You know! Some days I feel flawless and some days I feel like everything's wrong. I think it's totally normal for us.
Follow my adventures!
Oncejapanatime.blogspot.jp
thanks Jenan, it's always good to see that we're not alone in these times and support each other :)
I also feel the disappointment you know, but it's ok inshallah we'll find something we like to do and be super motivated about it. I believe in you too sister, we're capable of everything with the help of Allah :)
I can relate to this post so much!
I miss my teenage years when I was so motivated and had time for everything.
Now, it's just studying for uni.
In school, we used to write a lot of essays. That helped me get out a lot of things off my chest and allowed me to be creative. I really miss that..
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment, and I hope you enjoyed reading my blog.
Hope to see you around again :)