Tuesday, 24 February 2015

My Skincare Routine

Hey guys!! How are you?

Are you wondering why I've been very active on my blog and my Instagram account lately? Well if you do then it's because I have a week of holidays. Yes I do have homeworks and a lot of stuff to do, but I can't stay away from you! ;) ;) ;)

So in this post I will talk about my skincare routine, but more like my face skincare routine. Here's the products I use daily to take care of my skin.


1. Nivea cream: My mom is a big fan of this one and I became one too. I use this one mostly in the mornings or after I took a shower because my skin face becomes very dry after I wash it. So it's very helpful to keep it hydrated throughout the day.

2. Rose Water: This one is one of my favorite. I need to buy a new one, cause' the one in the picture is 
 already finished. Don't let me fool you haha. I use Rose Water mostly in the mornings too with a cotton pad. I keep it last, after I washed my face to have a fresh scent of rose that lasts the whole day. It smells so goooood!

3. Bioderma Micellar Water: Is one of the best products I ever bought. I use it before I go to sleep after a long day outside to clean my skin from the polluted air. You don't need to wash your face after using it, so what I do is wash my face first. It's good for any type of skin, and it gives you a soft skin after you use it. It also dries my pimples so that's a big plus.

4. Yves Rocher Hands cream: This one is from Yves Rocher. Yves Rocher is a french brand wich is specialized in the botanical beauty products. I don't know if we can find it in other countries so let me know if you know it.

5. Diadermine Cleansing Strips: I searched a lot to find satisfying cleansing strips. This one is a bit expensive, but I think it's worth it. It helps cleaning the pores from the blackheads (the small ones) and it leaves a soft skin.

6. Lip balm: I got this one from Yves Rocher and I can't live without it!! My lips are always dry, and I use it basically every single day. It's shea scent and it smells so good!


Do you have a "must have" product for your skincare routine? or Do you use any of these above? Let me know!!

Hope you enjoyed this post guys :) Take care xoxo.

.

3 comments:

Elle Sees said...

i just love bioderma! so good!!

Unknown said...

I love Bioderma as well but my must have skin care product would have to be Clinique's moisture surge moisturizer. Its really good and sinks into the skin so quick without leaving a nasty grease residue!

Kay R. said...

I really need to try cleansing strips out! Ive been meaning to for the longest time!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, and I hope you enjoyed reading my blog.
Hope to see you around again :)