Hey guuuys! How are you? :) Waw the pink above tho. Why did I choose this color? anyways. So today
I am gonna talk about beauty stuff, you knoow. Things I'm not use to talk about in my blog, but there's a first time at everything right?
I wanna share with you my new makeup style and beauty things obsessions of the moment. So I get basically my inspiration from Instagram and tumblr.
So I'll show you some pictures of the makeup styles I really like. It's a style quite simple, and I like how it highlights the beauty of the eyes or the lips without being too much if you get what I mean. I'm soo bad at commenting on beauty things, so not used to it haha. Plus I loove love love light lipstick colors.
Makeup Inspirations
(the two pictures below are not mine. There were taken from google)
![]() |
| Alli Simpson |
![]() |
| Camila Cabello |
Here above you can have a clearer vision of the makeup style I was talking about. There both beautiful, and their makeup is simple as I said, and easy to do.
False Nails obsession
Yes I do have another obession, and this one is about false nails. So first, I never tried false nails before than yesterday, and the result was pretty good as I expected. But come ooon guys!! It's impossible to do things with these false nails in your nails!! Yesterday I couldn't even tie my hair on a ponytail, or I donno like wash dishies and stuff. But you I would definitely wear them at a party, or when I got out and can be careful with my nails lol.
So here's a picture I took yesterday of my nails. I also post it on Instagram, so you can just click here if you wanna see my other pictures ;)
Flash Tatoos
Promise, this one is the last. Ok, so as you can see above on the picture, I wear flash tatoos I bought lately. There are so easy to put, but they don't really last that much if it's a lot on contact with water. Again, I'll wear them when I have a special occasion, or whan I'll got out and don't have to wash anything lol.
I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post, where I share with you my favorite beauty products of the moment.
And just so I can know, What's you're favorite beauty product of the moment?
Take care, xoxo.




4 comments:
I love, like really really love bold lipsticks, especially purple, vampire colour, darck red. It's my latelly obsession. And it's my go-to make up style: Foundation, concealer, blush, mascara and bold lipstick. And I'm ready to go!
xx
I ordered a bunch of flash tattoos, can't wait till they come in! Love the nails with the tattoos they look so cool! And I love Camila Cabello, her makeup is always super cute and simple! Great post!
yay you're gonna love them :) !!! Yes, plus she's so adorable :)
That sounds pretty cool too :) Bold lipstick is The must have of this year
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment, and I hope you enjoyed reading my blog.
Hope to see you around again :)