Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Oh that's my jam!

Hey guuys! I want to share with you today my favorite songs of the moment. What they have in common is  that they're mostly about Guurl Power. Boom!
I don't know why, but it's what I think about when I listen to them. Ok...I'll give you their names and you'll understand what I'm talking about, cause you might also know them :)

But First! Here are some Gifs, that represents pretty much how I feel like acting when I click on the play button.

















Feeling Myself - Nicki Minaj & Beyonce

Reflection -  Fifth Harmony album 

Sledgehammer - Fifth Harmony

Boss - Fifth Harmony

Buy a heart - Nicki Minaj

Bed of lies - Nicki Minaj

7/11 - Beyonce


Do you guys know any of these songs? Let me know!!! :)

Take care, xoxo.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all of these songs for the same reason! I sing them when Im driving or when Im cleaning at home and I feel so badass! lool

nahye said...

lool yeah so true, the badass feeling haha

Kadzo said...

Sledgehammerr is my jammmm!!!!

nahye said...

lol :D so goood

Laila said...

And ironically I haven't listened any of these songs, maybe because I'm really like the signers but who knows, I will give them I try, I will listen to the lyrics and what they have to say. Thanks for sharing!

xx

Her Place at the Universe

nahye said...

Well the lyrics are not that bad, especially the fifth harmony's ones but I like them more about the vibes really :) Hope you gonna love them

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, and I hope you enjoyed reading my blog.
Hope to see you around again :)