Monday, 18 August 2014

Travel the World || People with faith work together and create civilizations


Ouff, that was a long title...sorry :)
As a full time dreamer there's places I want to travel to and cities I want to visit. In my blogspot bio I said that I wanted to travel the world but I didn't have any plans yet, and that's true. At least for now (I hope). Well, there is a country, or a part of a country more precisely that I hope I'll get the chance to visit someday, and this place is called Andalusia. The cities that make me dream are Seville, Cordoba and Granada.
I was playing The Assassin Creed: Revelation game (I'm not a big gamer :3) taking place in the Ottoman Empire, and I wanted to look for short films about the game on Youtube and for some reasons there was a documentary about the golden age of Islam. After watching this documentary I learned that Muslims conquered a big part of Spain, and how they brought medicine, mechanic and so much more to Europe (things that I totally ignored before). How Europe at that time was living dark times, and after the conquest of Spain, the education was within the reach of everyone and there were the biggest libraries and the biggest Universities a that time.

These facts history just gave me hope and it assured me one more time that Islam is a great thing and a blessing for humanity.

 
Here are some beautiful pictures of this beautiful place on earth:


http://visiterandalousie.fr/


http://visiterandalousie.fr/http://visiterandalousie.fr/


"When the human soul is motivated by faith, nothing in this world—not greed, nor passion nor even glory—can detract it from the single-minded pursuit of a higher goal. People with faith work together and create civilizations. It is only when faith is weak that greed and passion win, co-operative struggle becomes impossible and civilization crumbles." source

http://visiterandalousie.fr/
http://visiterandalousie.fr/

Tell me guys wish country you want to visit, and if you alerady visited andalusia or you just discovered this place thanks to my post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, and I hope you enjoyed reading my blog.
Hope to see you around again :)