Sunday, 3 August 2014

10 random facts about me #1


source: aboutheaders.tumblr.com

Should I introduce myself? Yeeees

So my name is Nahye and I am currently a college student, and here's 10 facts about me:

  1. I spend too much time on youtube.
  2. I wanted to be a youtuber, but you know...
  3. I love being a hijabi.
  4. I like discovering new channels on youtube(Yeah too much youtube references I know), or new blogs, or new music...
  5. I get so excited (sometimes too much for random things) when I discover new stuff that I like.
  6. People think that I am a nerd because I am polite, and wear glasses, and like reading books.
  7. I am very concerned about loving oneself, and being who you want to be, and letting the haters hate, cause all they can do is hate.
  8. I love learning foreign languages.
  9. I was gonna name my blog “Hijabi Girl Power Project”, but I choose “Nahye's land” instead.
  10. I want to have a cat, but my sister is allergic to cats (what is life?).


xoxo, Nahye.

2 comments:

Laila said...

I also love youtube a lot, in fact, I have fases in which I spent my whole time there and other times I just don't check youtube, I know, it doesn't make sense :3
And I also want a cat, but my mum doesn't let me.

xx, Laila

herplaceattheuniverse.blogspot.com

nahye said...

haha, no don't worry I understand :)
Well now I know someone share the same struggle for having a cat ;)

salam xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, and I hope you enjoyed reading my blog.
Hope to see you around again :)