Friday, 5 June 2015

New Favorites || Female Energy

I was thinking about what kind of post I could do to introduce you to my new favorite sound, and I thought that I had to write an entire post about it. This sound is called Female Energy by Willow Smith. Her voice is so refreshing, the melody  is so calming and the lyrics just amazing. I'm not used to listen to this kind of songs, but I was looking for something new that stands out and I found this.


" Whatever, whatever I guess whatever
I don't care, get dressed whatever
I don't feel like talking, whatever"


Guys just check it out already and tell me what you think  :)

FEMALE ENERGY - Willow Smith




Have a lovely week end everyone!!
Take care xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, and I hope you enjoyed reading my blog.
Hope to see you around again :)