Saturday, 18 April 2015
Would you rather TAG #1
Hey guys!! How yall doing? :)
Today I wanted to do a Tag blogpost, which I didn't do for a long a time. I think Tags are really fun to do, and I really enjoyed doing this one. So here are my answers for the "Would you rather Tag #1".
Would you rather walk around all day with you skirt tucked in your underwear or be seen wearing a really see through dress?
I would rather wear a really see throught dress, because at least I can cover myself with clothes under my dress Haha. The skirt thing will be too embarrassing.
Would you rather go to a party and not realize until the end of the night that you have lipstick on your teeth or that your fake lashes are coming unglued?
I would rather not realize until the end of the night that I have lipstick on my teeth. Seems more bearable.
Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
I would rather forget to put mascara on one eye, cause it will be harder to noticethan the blush on one side I guess.
Would you rather wear lipstick/lipliner combo or frosty blue eyeshadow?
Lipstick/lipliner combo is the new thang! So this one :)
Would you rather wear foundation that is two shades too light or go way overboard on bronzer?
I would rather go way overboard on bronzer, cause I don't wanna look like a vampire.
Would you rather drink an entire bottle of ketchup or run into the guy who broke your heart on a bad hair day when your skin is freaking out?
Umm Ketchup please.
Would you rather be able to date any celeb you wanted or wake up with perfect red carpet-worthy hair?
Date any celeb I want *cough* aka Harry Styles *cough* or Theo James. I will survive without a red carpet hair look.
Would you rather have your armpits smell musky or like delicious lasagna?
eww..ok..um delicious lasagna ok?
Would you rather give up your makeup or cell phone for one year?
I'm don't wear make up on a daily basis, so I would rather give up makeup for one year. It will only be beneficial for my skin haha
Would you rather run into a cute guy you like with food all in your grill or no makeup at all?
Um I would rather run into a cute guy I like without makeup at aaall. I will survive I guess.
I hope you enjoyed reading this one. Feel free to do it and let me know so I can read your answers!!
Bye bye loves.

3 comments:
Wow this is awesome tag and very unique, i haven't seen anything like this <3 And i love your answers and HARRY STYLES! *fangirling*
www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com
thanks Sarah :) I love your blog by the way :D Yeees and Harry Styles is bae haha!!
This is lovely! :)
- Joyce | http://www.bitsofjoyce.com/
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment, and I hope you enjoyed reading my blog.
Hope to see you around again :)