Thursday, 5 March 2015

Crush of the month : Yuna

link Tumblr

This is Yuna, a very talented malaysian singer and businesswoman. I don't exactly remember how I discovered this girl this summer, but I was so happy and excited that I did. (I think I read a blog post about her on Alli simpson's blog.) I'm in love with her voice, with her style and with her personnality. First I wasn't really into her music's style, but then her song's lyrics are so poetic and true that you can't help but love it. I think she is a role modele in the way she stays true to herself, to her culture and to her religion, and that's not really easy in the western music industry. Her music is original and so is her fashion style, and she keep it simple and artistic at the same time. If there's a social media that can describe her, Tumblr suits her best.

Here are some of my favorite songs of Yuna, so go check them out and tell me what you think :p :









She Rocks Dat Turban yo
These following pictures are not mine. Just found on google


Hope you guys enjoyed this post, and tell me if you already new about this girl before or you just discovered her :) I would like to know!! Good night loves xx

2 comments:

Noor Unnahar said...

I never knew about her before. Thank you for sharing. There aren't so many muslim artists who actually take their art and religion along so it's greats seeing her x

Noor's Place

nahye said...

You're welcome, hope you like her songs :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, and I hope you enjoyed reading my blog.
Hope to see you around again :)