Sometimes
movies,
stories, or
music inspire me. And sometimes I end up trying to imagine how this person felt when this thing happened to her or him. I was
inspired by a youtube video
(as always) to write this
poem. Hope you'll enjoy it, and take care :)
Nahye, xoxo.
4 comments:
Really beautiful poem, I feel those words, I can't explain with words how it made me feel, but know for sure it's great. But something you should change, maybe replace the poem with a correct one too, it's a grammar spell, it's 'thinking of you' instead of 'think of you', you should change it, so it doesn't ruin the whole image of the poem.
xx, Laila
thanks hun, i'm glad you liked it :)
oh yeah grammar sooorry xp. English isn't my first language so I keep making some mistakes. Thank you anyways <3
Which one is your first language?
Well my native language is arabic, but as I live in France french is the one I use the most
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment, and I hope you enjoyed reading my blog.
Hope to see you around again :)